- Postpartum Depression: An overview, including definition, impact, screening, treatment, Massachusetts legislation and resources
- An Act Relative to Postpartum Depression, Chapter 313 of the Acts of 2010
- Postpartum Depression Screening and Reporting Regulations
- Legislation Notice
- Special Legislative Commission
- Summary of MDPH Requirements and Activities Relating to Postpartum Depression
- Literature and Data
- Postpartum Depression Tools
- Massachusetts Resources
Beth Buxton, LCSW
MDPH Bureau of Family Health & Nutrition
250 Washington Street 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Northeast Regional Health Office
365 East Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876
phone: 978-851-7261 x4034
This information is provided by the Pregnancy, Infancy and Early Childhood Division within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.