- The Enhancing Developmentally Oriented Primary Care Project (EDOPC) is a resource for healthcare providers containing up-to-date information on child development and mental health issues, including screening, referral and coding/billing for screenings. EDOPC is a partnership of the Advocate Health Care Healthy Steps Program and the Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (ICAAP).
- HRSA Depression Booklet
- HRSA Office of Women: Bright Futures for Women’s Health and Wellness Emotional Wellness Tools free online.
- University of Illinois: Chicago Perinatal Mental Health Project
- Postpartum Depression International
- Mass General Women’s Mental Health
- Postpartum Stress Center.
- Postpartum Education for Parents
- The Family Mental Health Institute
- Perinatal Depression Awareness Campaign
The Maternal and Child Health Library at Georgetown University
This information is provided by the Division for Perinatal, Early Childhood, and Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.