- The Enhancing Developmentally Oriented Primary Care Project (EDOPC) is a resource for healthcare providers containing up-to-date information on child development and mental health issues, including screening, referral and coding/billing for screenings. EDOPC is a partnership of the Advocate Health Care Healthy Steps Program and the Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (ICAAP).
- HRSA Depression Booklet
- HRSA Office of Women: Bright Futures for Women’s Health and Wellness Emotional Wellness Tools free online.
- University of Illinois: Chicago Perinatal Mental Health Project
- Postpartum Depression International
- Mass General Women’s Mental Health
- Postpartum Stress Center.
- Postpartum Education for Parents
- The Family Mental Health Institute
- Perinatal Depression Awareness Campaign
This information is provided by the Division for Perinatal, Early Childhood, and Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.