- Information for physicians on prescription products to treat perinatal depression. (2007). The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois, UIC Perinatal Mental Health Project.
- Massachusetts PRAMS Fact Sheet. Postpartum Depression Among Women in Massachusetts, 2007. Vol. No. 2. January, 2010.
Reports & Newsletters
- Annual Summary of Activities Related to Screening for Postpartum Depression, January 2015
- Annual Summary of Activities Related to Screening for Postpartum Depression, October 2013 file size 1MB
- Annual Summary of Activities Related to Screening for Postpartum Depression, September 2012 file size 2MB
- Annual Summary of Activities Related to Screening for Postpartum Depression, August 2011 file size 1MB
- Center for Disease Control (CDC). Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) and Postpartum Depression. In: Department of Health and Human Services, Massachusetts Department of Public Health; 2004.
- Gutzler, A. (2006). Perinatal depression focus group report, Perinatal Connections Project. The Department of Public Health, Division of Perinatal, Early Childhood, and Special Needs.
- Illinois Department of Human Services. Healthy Families Illinois -2004 Annual Report: Illinois Department of Human Services; 2004.
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. About Postpartum Depression. In; 2003.
- Massachusetts MCH Needs Assessment (2010). Title V Block Grant
This information is provided by the Pregnancy, Infancy and Early Childhood Division within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.