- Information for physicians on prescription products to treat perinatal depression. (2007). The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois, UIC Perinatal Mental Health Project.
- Massachusetts PRAMS Fact Sheet. Postpartum Depression Among Women in Massachusetts, 2007. Vol. No. 2. January, 2010.
Reports & Newsletters
- Annual Summary of Activities Related to Screening for Postpartum Depression, October 2013
- Annual Summary of Activities Related to Screening for Postpartum Depression, September 2012
- Annual Summary of Activities Related to Screening for Postpartum Depression, August 2011
- Center for Disease Control (CDC). Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) and Postpartum Depression. In: Department of Health and Human Services, Massachusetts Department of Public Health; 2004.
- Gutzler, A. (2006). Perinatal depression focus group report, Perinatal Connections Project. The Department of Public Health, Division of Perinatal, Early Childhood, and Special Needs.
- Illinois Department of Human Services. Healthy Families Illinois -2004 Annual Report: Illinois Department of Human Services; 2004.
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. About Postpartum Depression. In; 2003.
- Massachusetts MCH Needs Assessment (2010). Title V Block Grant
This information is provided by the Pregnancy, Infancy and Early Childhood Division within the Department of Public Health.