Applicants are advised to study the following in preparation for this open-book examination:
- Massachusetts General Laws pertaining to Dentistry and Regulations at 234 CMR
- Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings, 2003, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guidelines and Recommendations - Infection Control in Dental Settings Guidelines and Recommendations - Oral Health
- General Industry Standards at 29 CFR, U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration Table of Contents - 1910
- Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct, American Dental Association
- Code of Ethics, American Dental Hygienists' Association (PDF)
- ADA Guidelines for the Use of Sedation and General Anesthesia by Dentists
- ADA Guidelines for Teaching Pain Control and Sedation to Dentists and Dental Students, 2007
- American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care, 2010
- Amalgam, Wastewater and Recycling Regulations for Dental Facilities, at 310 CMR 73.00
- Guidelines for Monitoring and Management of Pediatric Patients During and After Sedation of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures, American Academy of Pediatrics/ American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.