• Does Massachusetts have reciprocity agreements with other States?
    There are no formal agreements. If a State has similar requirements and the Administrator is in good standing with that State, reciprocity is generally granted. Certification by the American College of Healthcare Administrators will facilitate the process.

  • May I obtain a temporary license in the interim?
    There is no provision in Massachusetts Statues for temporary licensure.

This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.