The Division has an eGovernment web site where a licensee can create an account to use our online licensing services. Your online account will provide you with secure access from any internet connection to our licensing web site where you can:
- Renew an existing license
- Change your license address
- Request a duplicate license
All transactions conducted on the eGovernment web site are in real time and are immediately posted to our back office and to our License Verification web site.
The Division's License Verification web site allows employers, health organizations, and the public to:
- Verify licensure status
- View information on a licensee's disciplinary history
- Download a Public Information Request data file at no cost
Please send your comments and suggestions on how we can further enhance customer service to MyLicenseOffice@state.ma.us.
This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.