- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy
- Commission for Certification In Geriatric Pharmacy
- Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC)
- International Academy Compounding Pharmacists (IACP)
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- National Council on Patient Information and Education (NCPIE)
- National Council for Prescription Drug Programs
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Professional Credential Services, Inc.
- Pharmacist licensure examination information and internship registration
- Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites (VIPPS)
- National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.