- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy
- Commission for Certification In Geriatric Pharmacy
- Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC)
- International Academy Compounding Pharmacists (IACP)
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- National Council on Patient Information and Education (NCPIE)
- National Council for Prescription Drug Programs
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Professional Credential Services, Inc.
- Pharmacist licensure examination information and internship registration
- Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites (VIPPS)
- National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.