How to obtain a mailing list of Licensees
If you would like to obtain a mailing list of licensees, it can be downloaded following these steps:
- go to the Division's website at www.mass.gov/dph/boards
- Click on "Online Services"
- Click on "Check a License"
- Make selections in the following fields and drop down menus:
- License type: e.g., "All" or select a specific one
- License status: e.g., "Current"
- Click on "Search"
- Click on "Download File"
- Click on "Continue"
- Click on "Download"
- "File Download" will pop up on the screen. Click on "Save"
- Mailing list is saved in text file
To import a text to Excel follow the steps below:
How to import a text file to Excel.pdf
From menu bar go to Data and from drop down list
Go to import external data and select import date
After select Import data the dialog box popup go to the Files of type and click on the dropdown arrow and from the select text format file.
Locate your text file location (example the file was save under My Documents\example folder) after open the folder and select the text file
Click on open the dialog box will popup
Select Delimited option and click on Next>
Deselect Tab delimiters and select Other: click the cursor in the box to the right of Other. On the keyboard hold the Shift Key and hit \ (Back slash) - this will give you a vertical line. This separate each text filed in to columns
Click on Finish
You can put the data to existing Excel file or create new excel file.
Click on OK
The import finish and saving your excel file.
This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.