Creation of Board
- M.G.L. Chapter 13, Section 11C
- M.G.L. Chapter 112, Sections 9C to 9K
Rules and Regulations
- Table of Content
- 263 CMR 2.00: Purpose, Authority and Definitions (PDF)
- 263 CMR 3.00: Registration of Individual Physician Assistants (PDF)
- 263 CMR 4.00: Approval of Physician Assistant Training Program (PDF)
- 263 CMR 5.00: Scope of Practice and Employment of Physician Assistants file size 1MB
- 263 CMR 6.00: Grounds for Disciplinary Action (PDF)
- Number 07-01 - CORI Policy (PDF)
- Number 08-01 - Preliminary Denial of Licensure (PDF)
- Number 09-01 - Management of Pain (PDF)
- Number 09-02 - Determination of GMC (PDF)
- Notification of Disciplinary Action Provided to Supervising Physician (PDF)
- Number 10-01 - License Reinstatement Following License Surrender, License Suspension, or License Revocation (PDF)
This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.