All directors and/or their designees should:
- Verify the license of all prospective employees by checking the Board's license verification website at www.mass.gov/dph/boards/rc.
- NEVER accept faxed copies of licenses.
- Verify the license status of all employees periodically during a license cycle.
- Contact the Board immediately with any questions about the legitimacy of a license or a license status.
- Remind staff that license renewal is their responsibility.
- Remind staff when licenses are in the renewal period.
- Check the board's license verification website regularly during the license renewal period to verify which employees have - and have not - renewed their licenses.
There are many opportunities for license fraud, identity theft and imposters. Please contact the Board with any questions or concerns.
This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.