The DoN Program utilizes the following guidelines for analyzing need for regulated services. Guidelines may be downloaded or requested by contacting the DoN Program.
The following guidelines apply to certain DoN applications:
For Hospitals, Cancer Centers, and Ambulatory Surgery Centers:
For all projects proposing new construction or gut renovation:
- Environmental and Human Health Impact file size 1MB
- Long Term Care Bed Need – 4/15/2015
- DoN Program Office Relocation – 1/26/15
- Transfer of Site Procedure – 10/24/2014
- Improper Contacts
- Innovative Services and New Technology
- Disaggregation and Expenditure Prior to a DoN – 8/15/2011
- DoN Exempt Beds for Non-Acute Services – 1/20/2011
- Chapter 224 of the Acts of 2012 as relates to DoN – 11/9/2012
- Expenditure Minimums – 3/24/2015
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.