- Click here if you are with a pharmacy looking for information on reporting data to the PMP.
- Guidance on MA Online PMP Automatic Enrollment
- Status Update on Delegate Accounts
- MA Online PMP Enrollment form for sub-accounts (delegates)
The Massachusetts Online Prescription Monitoring Program (MA Online PMP) is a secure website that supports safe prescribing and dispensing. A licensed prescriber or pharmacist may obtain authorization, through completion and submission of an enrollment form, to view the prescription history of a patient for the past year. The MA Online PMP also assists state and federal investigative agencies in addressing prescription drug diversion by supporting ongoing, specific controlled substances-related investigations.
- Login to the Virtual Gateway, including the MA Online PMP
- Prescriber Guide to Interpreting Prescription Monitoring Program Data
- NIDA screening tool
- MA Online PMP Enrollment form for Prescribers
- MA Online PMP Enrollment Form for Dispensers
- Terms and Conditions for Prescriber and Dispenser Use of the Massachusetts Online Prescription Monitoring Program
- Terms and Conditions for Investigative Agency Use of the MA Online PMP
- MA PMP FAQ – Information for the General Public 2015
- MA PMP FAQ - Includes Information on the 2014 Regulations
- NIDA Opioid and Pain Management CMEs
MA DPH Bureau of Substance Abuse Services (BSAS) Helpline:
A confidential phone line that can help find the right substance abuse services, with or without insurance [800-327-5050] or [888-448-8321 (TTY, Toll Free)].