The Massachusetts Online Prescription Monitoring Program (MA Online PMP) is a secure website that supports safe prescribing and dispensing. A licensed prescriber or pharmacist may obtain authorization, through completion and submission of an enrollment form, to view the prescription history of a patient for the past year. The MA Online PMP also assists state and federal investigative agencies in addressing prescription drug diversion by supporting ongoing, specific controlled substances-related investigations.
- MA Online PMP Enrollment Packet for Residents
- MA Online PMP Enrollment Form for Delegates
- Login to the Virtual Gateway, including the MA Online PMP
- MA Online PMP Enrollment Forms
- MA Online PMP Terms and Conditions of Use
Pharmacy Data Submitters. Do not visit the links above. Instead visit the link below.
- Pharmacy Data Submitters Information
- New 24 Hour Reporting: Mass Online Prescription Monitoring Program – 11/27/2015
Additional Information and Resources
- Prescriber Guide to Interpreting Prescription Monitoring Program Data
- NIDA Screening Tool
- MA PMP FAQ – Information for the General Public 2015
- Guidance on MA Online PMP Automatic Enrollment
- MA PMP FAQ - Includes Information on the 2014 Regulations
- NIDA Opioid and Pain Management CMEs
- MA DPH Bureau of Substance Abuse Services (BSAS) Helpline:
A confidential phone line that can help find the right substance abuse services, with or without insurance [800-327-5050] or [888-448-8321 (TTY, Toll Free)].