The Massachusetts Online Prescription Monitoring Program (MA Online PMP) is a secure website that supports safe prescribing and dispensing. A licensed prescriber or pharmacist may obtain authorization, through completion and submission of an enrollment form, to view the prescription history of a patient for the past year. The MA Online PMP also assists state and federal investigative agencies in addressing prescription drug diversion by supporting ongoing, specific controlled substances-related investigations.
- MA Online PMP Enrollment Form for Delegates
- Status Update on Delegate Accounts
- MA Online PMP Training Webinars for April 2015
- Login to the Virtual Gateway, including the MA Online PMP
- MA Online PMP Enrollment Forms
- MA Online PMP Terms and Conditions of Use
Pharmacy Data Submitters. Do not visit the links above. Instead visit the link below.
Additional Information and Resources
- Prescriber Guide to Interpreting Prescription Monitoring Program Data
- NIDA Screening Tool
- MA PMP FAQ – Information for the General Public 2015
- Guidance on MA Online PMP Automatic Enrollment
- MA PMP FAQ - Includes Information on the 2014 Regulations
- NIDA Opioid and Pain Management CMEs
- MA DPH Bureau of Substance Abuse Services (BSAS) Helpline:
A confidential phone line that can help find the right substance abuse services, with or without insurance [800-327-5050] or [888-448-8321 (TTY, Toll Free)].
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.