- #15-03-630 Important Change in Reporting Seasonal Influenza Vaccination of Healthcare Personnel (HCP) at ASCs for the 2014-2015 Iinfluenza Season – 3/23/2015
- #14-5-614 Transition to Web-based Reporting of Incidents Using the Health Care Facility Reporting System (HCFRS) – 5/21/2014
- #14-1-607 Data Submission Instructions for Seasonal Influenza Vaccination of Healthcare Personnel (HCP) – 1/21/2014
- #13-6-591 Condition of licensure: Data Submission of Seasonal Influenza Vaccination for Healthcare Personnel at Massachusetts Clinics, Dialysis Centers, Long Term Care Facilities and Non-Acute Hospitals for the 2012-2013 Influenza Season
- #12-12-580 Data Submission Instructions for Seasonal Influenza Vaccination of Employees at Massachusetts Health Facilities for the 2012-2013 Influenza Season - 12-5-2012
- #12-9-570 Hospital and Ambulatory Surgery Center Serious Reportable Event (SRE) Updates - 09-07-2012
- #12-03-559 Electronic Transmission of Correspondence – ListServ - 3/15/2012
- #11-11-553 Data Submission Instructions for Seasonal Influenza Vaccination of Employees at Massachusetts Health Facilities for the 2011-2012 Influenza Season - 12/14/2011
- #10-11-540 Infection Prevention during Blood Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Administration - 11/24/2010
- #10-03-530 Follow-up to Circular Letter Announcing ASC Reporting Requirements - 3/1/2010
- #10-01-527 ASC Reporting Requirements for Healthcare Associated Infections and Personnel Immunizations (Attachments Included) - 1/25/2010
- #09-06-511 Application for Deemed-by-Accreditation for Medicare Certified ASCs - 6/29/2009
This information is provided by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.