- #15-03-632 Mass Casualty Patient Tracking Protocol for 119th Boston Marathon – 3/27/2015
- #14-07-619 Mass Casualty Patient Tracking Protocol for 2014 July 4th Celebrations – 6/30/2014
- #14-4-611 Mass Casualty Patient Tracking Protocol for 118th Boston Marathon – 4/14/2014
- #13-10-601 Revised Procedure for Reporting Blood Bank Activity – 11/8/2013
- Technical Update to Circular Letter: DHCQ-13-10-602 – 11/19/2013
- #13-10-602 Guidelines for Reporting Use of Electronic Health Records and Computerized Provider Order Entry – 10/31/2013 file size 1MB
- #13-7-594 Guidelines for Reporting Mandatory Nurse Overtime – 7/26/2013
- #13-04-588 Transition to web-based reporting of incidents using the Health Care Facility Reporting System (HCFRS) - 04/22/2013
- #13-01-583 Reducing the Need for Boarding of Patients and Authorization and Guidelines for Use of Alternate Space for Patients Presenting with Influenza-like Illness (ILI) - 1/14/2013
- #12-12-579 Code Help Plans - 12/10/2012
- #12-8-564 Electronic Transmission of Correspondence (Non-Acute Hospitals) – ListServ - 8/15/2012
- #12-4-561 Electronic Transmission of Correspondence – ListServ - 6/7/2012
- #12-05-562 Clarification of Out-of-Hospital Dialysis Unit Regulations - 5/7/2012
- #11-01-545 Care Transitions and Universal Transfer - 1/18/2011
- Universal Transfer Form and Instructions file size 25MB
- #11-01-544 Hospital Obligations under (EMTALA) related to Behavioral Health Patients - 1/14/2011
- #10-11-540 Infection Prevention during Blood Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Administration - 11/24/2010
- #10-05-534 Changes in Procedures for Distributing Circular Letters - Request for Email Contact Information - 5/14/2010
- #09-11-524 Waiver or Modification of Federal Requirements Under Section 1135 of the Social Security Act - 11/3/2009
- #09-07-515 Notification of Destruction of Medical Records - 7/22/2009
- #09-07-514 Patient and Family Advisory Councils - 7/8/2009
- #09-07-513 Boarding of Emergency Department (ED) Patients Awaiting a Bed - 7/8/200
- #09-01-504 Hospital Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans: Surges in Patient Volume/Boarding - 1/14/2009
- #08-12-501 Discrete Substance Abuse Treatment Programs Operating under Hospital Licenses - 12/2/2008
- #08-09-499 Feasibility of Collecting Data on Restraint Use - 9/24/2008
- #08-07-495 Forced Removal of Clothing of Patients in Hospital Emergency Departments - 7/8/2008
- #08-03-484 Use of Cameras During the Survey Process - 3/25/2008
- #04-6-442 New Consent Requirements for Autopsy - 6/2004
- #01-10-420 Governing the Discontinuance of Essential Health Services - 5/9/2001
- #01-01-409 Temporary Placement of Medical/Surgical Patients into TCU Beds/Relicensure of Previously Licensed Space - 1/19/2001
- #5-98-381 Unlicensed Assistive Personnel - 5/1998
This information is provided by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.