- Updated Memorandum on the Cardiac Catheterization Services Provision Described in CL 14-6-617 – 4/28/2015
- #14-12-624 Revised Primary PCI Guidelines - 12/12/2014
- Suspension of Cardiac Catheterization Services Provision Described in CL 14-6-617 – 1/20/2015
- #14-6-617 Policy Updates for Cardiac Catheterization Services - 7/14/2014
- #08-05-486 Implementation of Statewide STEMI Triage (Point-of-Entry) Criteria - 5/5/2008
- #6-00-405 Approval Process for Primary Angioplasty in the Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI) - 6/15/2000
- Revised Section VII of the Guidelines - 10/24/01
- A. Letter of Application
- B. Guidelines for Development of Collaboration Agreement
- C. Application Supporting Documentation: 8 Week Log of Patients Presenting in Emergency Department with Symptoms of AMI
- D. CDAC's Recommended Guidelines for Clinical Care (Not Available Online)
- E. Hospital Reporting Procedures
- F. CDAC Case Report Forms/Definitions (Not Available Online)
- G. Log of Patients Presenting in Emergency Department with Symptoms of AMI
- H. Special Project Procedure Volume Report
This information is provided by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.