The following Compliance Checklists for plan review are based on 2014 Edition of the FGI Guidelines for Design and Construction of Hospitals and Outpatient Facilities. The checklists in RTF format can be completed as word processing documents.
These checklists must be included in plan review submission documents for projects to be received for first review by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification on or after July 1, 2015. They may also be used for projects to be submitted before that date.
- IP1 Medical/Surgical Nursing Unit file size 1MB
- IP2 Oncology Nursing Unit file size 1MB
- IP3 Intermediate Care Unit (Step-Down or Chronic)
- IP4 Critical Care Units
- IP5 Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- IP6 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- IP7 Obstetrical Unit file size 1MB
- IP8 Nurseries
- IP9 Pediatric & Adolescent Unit file size 1MB
- IP10 Psychiatric Unit file size 1MB
- IP11 Bariatric Care Unit
- IP12 Emergency Services
- IP13 Observation Unit
- IP14 Surgical Services file size 1MB
- IP15 Imaging Services
- IP16 Interventional Imaging Services
- IP17 Nuclear Medicine
- IP18 Radiation Therapy
- IP19 Rehabilitation Therapy Service
- IP20 Respiratory Therapy Service
- IP21 Renal Dialysis Services
- IP22 Endoscopy Services
- IP23 Chemotherapy Infusion Service
- IP24 Hyperbaric Suite
- IP25 Laboratory Services
- IP26 Pharmacy Services
- IP27 Food & Nutrition Services
- IP28 General Support Facilities
- IP29 Public & Administrative Areas
This information is provided by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.