The following Compliance Checklists for plan review are based on 2014 Edition of the FGI Guidelines for Design and Construction of Hospitals and Outpatient Facilities. The checklists in RTF format can be completed as word processing documents.
These checklists must be included in plan review submission documents for projects to be received for first review by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification on or after July 1, 2015. They may also be used for projects to be submitted before that date.
- OP1 Primary Care Facilities
- OP2 Small Neighborhood Clinics
- OP3 Freestanding Outpatient Diagnostic Facilities
- OP4 Freestanding Outpatient Nuclear Medicine Facilities
- OP5 Freestanding Outpatient Radiation Therapy Facilities
- OP6 Freestanding Urgent Care Facilities
- OP7 Satellite Emergency Facility file size 1MB
- OP8 Freestanding Cancer Treatment Facilities
- OP9 Outpatient Surgical Facilities file size 1MB
- OP10 Endoscopy Facilities
- OP11 Renal Dialysis Centers
- OP12 Mental Health Counseling Clinics
- OP13 Outpatient Psychiatric Centers
- OP14 Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy Facilities
- OP15 Mobile & Transportable Diagnostic Units
- OP16 Dental Facilities
This information is provided by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.