Nursing Home Participation
Number of Eligible Nursing Homes in Massachusetts
Responsible Party Participation
Number of Eligible Responsible Parties
Number of Returned Surveys
Number of Usable Surveys
The 19 facilities listed below participated in the 2007 survey process, but had response rates that were too low to include with individual facility results. These facilities should not be confused with those nursing homes that chose not to participate or who did not meet the eligibility criteria for participation.
- Colonial Heights, Sunbridge Care and Rehabilitation
- Emerson Rehabilitation & TCU
- Hammond House, Sunbridge Care and Rehabilitation
- Harborlights Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Highland Manor Nursing Home, Inc.
- Holyoke Hospital TCU
- Hubbard Regional Hospital TCU
- Lasell House
- Marie Esther Health Center, Inc.
- Park View Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Pond Home
- Pond View Nursing Facility
- Samuel Marcus Nursing Home
- Savoy Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Shaughnessy Kaplan Rehabilitation TCU
- Sisters of Providence Infirmary Center
- St. Anne's Hospital TCU
- The Berkley Retirement Home
- The Boston Center for Rehabilitation Subacute Care
*TCU stands for Transitional Care Unit.
This information is provided by the Division of Health Care Quality within the Department of Public Health.