Several health care facility types licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health are required to sign up members of their staff to receive electronic correspondence from DPH. The below links are instructions on how to sign up for this electronic mailing list. Each facility type has a separate set of instructions. Identify your facility type and follow the corresponding instructions in order to sign up your users.
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Adult Day Health
- Non-Acute Care Hospitals
- Long Term Care
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Community Health Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Out Patient /Speech Therapy
- Stem Cell Research
- Temporary Nursing Agency Administrators
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA)
- Home Health Agencies
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID)
This information is provided by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification within the Department of Public Health.