Disclaimer: Please be advised that the following does not constitute the official version of these regulations. As is the case with all state regulations, official versions are available from the Secretary of the Commonwealth's State Publications and Regulations Division, through the State Bookstore. For the official version, contact the State Bookstore in Boston at (617) 727-2834.
- 105 CMR 100.000 - Determination of Need
- 105 CMR 130.000 - Hospital Licensure file size 1MB file size 1MB
- 105 CMR 130.1101 - Interpreter Services in Hospital Emergency Departments
- 105 CMR 131.000 - Operation of the Advocacy Office
- 105 CMR 135.000 - Use of Blood Components, and Derivatives for the Purpose of Transfusion
- 105 CMR 140.000 - Licensure of Clinics
- 105 CMR 141.000 - Licensure of Hospice Programs
- 105 CMR 143.000 - Standards Governing Cardiac Rehabilitation Treatment
- 105 CMR 145.000 - Licensing of Out-of-Hospital Dialysis Units in Massachusetts
- 105 CMR 150.000 - Licensing of Long Term Care Facilities (LTCFs)
- 105 CMR 151.000 - General Standards of Construction for LTCFs
- 105 CMR 153.000 - Licensure Procedure and Suitability Requirements for Long Term Care Facilities in Massachusetts
- 105 CMR 155.000 - Patient and Resident Abuse, Prevention, Reporting, Investigation, Penalties and Registry
- 105 CMR 156.000 - The Training of Nurses Aides in LTCFs
- 105 CMR 157.000 - The Registration and Operation of Temporary Nursing Service Agencies
- 105 CMR 158.000 - Adult Day Health
- 105 CMR 160.000 - Acute Care Inpatient Treatment Services - Repealed
- 105 CMR 161.000 - Short Term Intensive Inpatient Treatment Centers - Repealed
- 105 CMR 165.000 - Halfway Houses for Alcoholics - Repealed
- 105 CMR 180.000 - Rules and Regulations Relating to the Operation, Approval, and Licensing of Laboratories
- 105 CMR 300.000 - Reportable Diseases, Isolation, Surveillance, and Quarantine Requirements
- 105 CMR 721.000 - Standards for Approved Prescription Forms in Massachusetts
- 105 CMR 722.000 - Dispensing Procedures for Pharmacists
- 105 CMR 800.000: Required Requests for Anatomical Donations (Rescinded 2/28/2014) – See 105 CMR 130.000 file size 1MB file size 1MB
- 105 CMR 970.000: Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturer Conduct
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.