Friendly URL for this page: www.mass.gov/dph/oems/matris
Use the link above to return directly to this page in the future.
MATRIS Goals and Purpose
MATRIS Use Instructions
MATRIS URL: https://matris.dph.state.ma.us
- MATRIS Use Agreement
To begin using MATRIS fill out the Use Agreement to obtain a user ID for service administrators only, and mail to: OEMS, 99 Chauncy Street, Boston MA, 02111.
Test ID/PW: If you do not have an ID use the generic test ID/PW: Provider1/Provider1.
How To Guides: To access documents on how to submit data to MATRIS please login to the MATRIS site (https://matris.dph.state.ma.us). Links are posted on the landing page on submitting data, reviewing validation scores, proposed data element additions and other information.
- MATRIS Service Bridge Release v5.6 Guide
Refer to this guide on navigation changes and new features as of January 30th 2013.
- Staff Upload Workbook, Updated 4/5/2011
- Staff Maintenance Instructions
- MATRIS Strategic Review and July 1,2012 Additional Element Effective Date Memo
- Basic Information for Beginning MATRIS Implementation
- A/R 5-403 Statewide EMS Minimum Dataset
- MATRIS Data List, the Statewide Minimum EMS Data Set
- MATRIS Data Dictionary 10/10/2013, the Statewide Minimum EMS Data Set file size 1MB
file size 1MB
- Active Data Element Values 12/5/2011
- NEMSIS Extended Data Definitions v2.2.1
- MATRIS Paper Trip Record 8/26/2011
- MATRIS Paper Trip Record Data Element Values 9/8/2011
MATRIS Technical Information
MATRIS DATA Exchange XSD
Login to MATRIS using Provider1/Provider1. Select Data Exchange > NHTSA/NISE 2.2.1 XML Data Exchange > Testing Utility. At the bottom click on Download XML Schemas.
National EMS Information System website. This is the standard used for MATRIS data collection.
- Deciding on ePCR Software: A Guide for EMS Agencies
Developed by NASEMSO with input from state data managers across the country, the purpose of this guide is to help EMS agencies make educated decisions when choosing an electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) vendor. (November 2014)
For questions please contact Ridgely Ficks at Ridgely.email@example.com.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.