Use the link above to return directly to this page in the future.
NOTE: MATRIS was upgraded to Service Bridge v5.6 on Wednesday January 30th, 2013. Refer to the following guide on navigation changes and new features or contact email@example.com for questions.
- MATRIS Strategic Review and July 1,2012 Additional Element Effective Date Memo
- Basic Information for Beginning MATRIS Implementation
- Massachusetts Ambulance Trip Record Information System (MATRIS) Confidential Data Reporting and Use Agreement
- Massachusetts Ambulance Trip Record Information System (MATRIS) Data List, the Statewide Minimum EMS Data Set
- Massachusetts Ambulance Trip Record Information System (MATRIS) Data Dictionary 5/11/2011, the Statewide Minimum EMS Data Set file size 1MB
- Active Data Element Values 12/5/2011
- NEMSIS Extended Data Definitions v2.2.1 (PDF)
- MATRIS Paper Trip Record 8/26/2011
- MATRIS Paper Trip Record Data Element Values 9/8/2011
- A/R 5-403 Statewide EMS Minimum Dataset
- MATRIS DATA Exchange XSD
Follow instructions below to login to MATRIS using Provider1. Select Data Exchange > NHTSA/NISE 2.2.1 XML Data Exchange > Testing Utility. At the bottom click on Download XML Schemas
- Staff Upload Workbook, Updated 4/5/2011
- Staff Maintenance Instructions
- MATRIS Minimum Technical Requirements, 01/20/2011
- MATRIS XSD Changes, 12/15/2010 through 2/2/2011
MATRIS Use Instructions
To access documents on how to submit data to MATRIS please login to the MATRIS site at https://matris.dph.state.ma.us.
If you do not have an ID use the generic test ID/PW: Provider1/Provider1. Links to documents are posted on the landing page on how to submit data electronically, how to review validation scores, common issues, and a sample trip record.
This information is provided by the Office of Emergency Medical Services within the Department of Public Health.