Hospitalizations for Work-related Injuries
External Cause of Injury
Nature of Injury by Body Part
- Putting Data to Work: Occupational Health Indicators for Massachusetts, January 2013
- Barriers to use of Workers' Compensation insurance for patient care: The Experience in Community Health Centers (PDF)
- Putting Data to Work: Occupational Health Indicators for Massachusetts, April 2011 (PDF)
- Health of Massachusetts report and chapter on occupational health.
- Use of an Industry Sector Pick List to Collect Industry of Employment in the Massachusetts Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) (PDF)
- Use of Workers' Compensation Insurance for Medical Care for Work-Related Injuries (PDF)
- Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses among Massachusetts State Employees, 2005: A Preliminary Report (PDF)
- Injuries due to Fires, Flames, and Hot Substances at Work in Massachusetts, 2003-2004 (PDF)
- Putting Data to Work: Occupational Health Indicators for Massachusetts, April 2009 (PDF)
- Putting Data to Work: Occupational Health Indicators for Massachusetts, April 2008 (PDF)
- Occupational Health and Community Health Center (CHC) Patients A report on a survey conducted at five Massachusetts CHCs
- Emergency Department Visits for Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses in Massachusetts, 2001-2002 (PDF)
- Inpatient Hospitalizations for Work-related Injuries and Illnesses in Massachusetts, 1996-2000 (PDF)
- Tremblay, PA, Nobrega S, Davis L, Erck L, Punnett L (2013): Healthy workplaces? A survey of Massachusetts employers. Am J of Health Promotion. Mar 2013 Epub.
- Azaroff LS, Davis LK, Naparstek R, Hashimoto D, Laing JR, Wegman DH (2013) Barriers to Use of Workers' Compensation for Patient Care at Massachusetts Community Health Centers. Health Serv Res. Feb 2013 Epub.
- Davis LK, Hunt PR, Hackman HH, McKeown LN, Ozonoff VV (2012): Use of statewide electronic emergency department data for occupational injury surveillance: A feasibility study in Massachusetts. Am J Ind Med 55 (4): 344-52
- Bonauto D, Fan J, Largo T, et. al. (2010): Proportion of workers who were work-injured and payment by workers' compensation systems - 10 states, 2007. Mor Mortal Wkly Rep CDC 59(29):897-900.
- Davis L, Souza K. (2009): Integrating occupational health with mainstream public health in Massachusetts: An approach to intervention. Public Health Rep 124(S1):5-14.
- Thomsen C, McClain J, Rosenman K, Davis L (2007): Indicators for Occupational Health Surveillance. Mor Mortal Wkly Rep CDC 56(RR01):1-7.
- Hunt P, Won J U, Dembe A, Davis L (2005): Work Related Hospitalizations in Massachusetts: racial/ethnic differences. Mon Lab Rev 128(10): 56-62.