I. Tufts GME INSTITUTIONAL POLICIES
II. Transitional Year Program Specific Policies
- Recruitment, Selection and Appointment
- Evaluation, Remediation
- Corrective/Disciplinary Action and Dismissal
- On Call Meals
- Vacation and Leave
- Resident Duty Hours
- Physician Health
- Resident Education and Supervision
- Report and Disclosure of Medical Accidents, Including Sentinel Events
- Order Writing
- Line of Responsibilities for House Officers
- House Officer Admissions and Patient Load
- Resident Coverage of Non-Teaching Patients
- In-House Call Policy
- Hand-Off Communication Guidelines
All Policies are available in the Medical Administration Department.
This information is provided by the within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.