Pandemic Planning Guidance for Local Communities
- Emergency Dispensing Site Management and Operations
- Special Populations Guidance for Local Public Health (MDPH)
- Template for Local Infectious Disease Emergency Planning and Response
- Risk Communication Plan Template for Massachusetts Local Boards of Health (MDPH)
- Barry JM. "The Great Influenza: The Epic Story of the Deadliest Plague in History". New York: Penguin Group, 2004.
- Crosby AW. America 's Forgotten Pandemic: The Influenza of 1918. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1989.
- Kolata, G. Flu: The Story of the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918 and the Search for the Virus that Caused It. New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1999.
- IOM. The Threat of Pandemic Influenza: Are We Ready? Workshop Summary. Knobler SL, et al, eds. Institute of Medicine Forum on Microbial Threats Board on Global Health. Washington DC: The National Academies Press.
For up-to-date flu information and where to find a flu shot, please call the MDPH Information Line toll free at (866) 627-7968.
This information is provided by within the Department of Public Health.