Pandemic Planning Guidance for Local Communities
- Emergency Dispensing Site Management and Operations
- Special Populations Guidance for Local Public Health (MDPH)
- Template for Local Infectious Disease Emergency Planning and Response
- Risk Communication Plan Template for Massachusetts Local Boards of Health (MDPH)
- Barry JM. "The Great Influenza: The Epic Story of the Deadliest Plague in History". New York: Penguin Group, 2004.
- Crosby AW. America 's Forgotten Pandemic: The Influenza of 1918. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1989.
- Kolata, G. Flu: The Story of the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918 and the Search for the Virus that Caused It. New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1999.
- IOM. The Threat of Pandemic Influenza: Are We Ready? Workshop Summary. Knobler SL, et al, eds. Institute of Medicine Forum on Microbial Threats Board on Global Health. Washington DC: The National Academies Press.
For up-to-date flu information and where to find a flu shot, please call the MDPH Information Line toll free at (866) 627-7968.
This information is provided by within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.