Lists of Infectious Diseases Reportable by Law
- List of Diseases Reportable by Healthcare Providers
- List of Diseases Reportable by Laboratories
- List of Diseases Reportable to Local Boards of Health
Regulations and Amendments
- 105 CMR 300.000: Reportable Diseases, Surveillance, and Isolation and Quarantine Requirements (includes disease-specific isolation and quarantine requirements)
- Summary of Significant Amendments to 105 CMR 300.000: Reportable Diseases, Surveillance and Isolation and Quarantine Requirements
- Memo about the Regulations Directing the use of MAVEN by Local Boards of Health, includes summary of amendments (PDF)
- Letter Re-Approved Amendments to 105 CMR 300.000 to Enhance HIV/AIDS Surveillance in Mass.
Guide to Surveillance, Reporting and Control
- Guide to Surveillance, Reporting and Control: A Massachusetts-specific manual to guide local boards of health through surveillance and control of reportable infectious diseases. Contains basic epidemiological information as well as isolation and quarantine requirements for each reportable disease. (2006)
- HIPAA Memo for Local Boards of Health (2003) (PDF)
- HIPAA Memo for Health Care Facilities and Laboratories (2003) (PDF)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.