Additional Online Resources
The following is a listing of websites related to diseases spread by ticks. The presence of an Internet site on this list does not constitute an endorsement by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) of the organization, or information, products, or services provided, and none should be inferred. MDPH is not responsible for the content of the individual organization webpages found on this list. This list is provided as a guide for the public to information available on Lyme disease. The information these sites provide may not be from peer-reviewed medical journals and the content may not have been subject to review for accuracy by any external agency or authority.
- American Lyme Disease Foundation
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- Cape Cod Cooperative Extension Service
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Columbia University - Lyme Disease Research Studies
- Iowa State University (Good site for tick photos)
- Lyme Disease Association, Inc.
- Lyme Disease Foundation
- The Lyme Disease Network Online
- National Pesticide Information Center
- University of Rhode Island - Tick Encounter Resource Center
This information is provided by within the .