MDPH has developed a variety of educational materials on Lyme disease and other diseases spread by ticks. All materials developed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health are available free of charge. Any materials not available through this website may be obtained by calling the Division of Epidemiology and Immunization at 617-983-6800.
- Teacher's Guide to Lyme Disease
- Lyme PPT for Teachers file size 1MB
- Tick Identification Card - A wallet-sized card sized reference to help people distinguish between deer ticks and dog ticks and their life stages. Handy tick tips can be found on the back.
- Ticks Can Be an Unwanted Surprise
- Ticks Can Make You Sick
- Don't Tick Me Off
- How to Do a Tick Check
- Four Poster Set (Mosquitos and Ticks)
- Wear Bug Spray...Keep Bugs Away!
- Watch Out for Ticks
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.