This is a list of select vaccine preventable diseases. For comprehensive information on all vaccine preventable diseases, please refer to our online Guide to Surveillance, Reporting and Control.
Perinatal Hepatitis B
- Reducing Medical Errors
- Admission Orders for Labor & Delivery and Newborn Units to Prevent Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Transmission
- Hepatitis B Immunoprophylaxis Scheme for Infants (Attachment D)
- Perinatal Hepatitis Resources and Websites
- Hepatitis B Immunoprophylaxis Scheme for Infants (MDPH)
(Appendix D in the Guide to Surveillance, Reporting, and Control)
- Reducing Medical Errors (MDPH)
- Admission Orders for Labor & Delivery and Newborn Units to Prevent Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Transmission (IAC)
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Resources and Websites (MDPH)
Herpes zoster (Shingles)
Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- CDC Information on HPV Vaccine (Gardasil) Safety - July 2008
- HPV Vaccine Availability Memo - January 2007
- HPV Vaccination Page (CDC)
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Recommendations
- HPV Infection (CDC)
- HPV Information for Clinicians (CDC)
- Pre-teen Vaccine Campaign (CDC)
- The Massachusetts Smallpox Preparedness Program
- Smallpox Vaccination Adverse Event Clinical Management and Reporting in Massachusetts
- Smallpox Fact Sheet
- Smallpox Vaccine Information Statement (VIS)
- Protecting Pets and Other Animals
- CDC Information on Smallpox
- Internet Resources
- MDPH Smallpox Information
- Massachusetts Emergency Preparedness and Response Information
- CDC Smallpox Information
Reporting Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- Guide to Surveillance, Reporting and Control (MDPH)
- Summary of Reportable Diseases and Isolation & Quarantine Requirements 105 CMR 300.000 (MDPH)
- Diseases Reportable by Boards of Health in Massachusetts (MDPH)
- Diseases Reportable by Health Care Providers in Massachusetts (MDPH)
- Diseases Reportable by Laboratories in Massachusetts (MDPH)
- Summary of Amendments to 105 CMR 300.000 (MDPH)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.