Healthcare providers and public health authorities can use these forms to report a notifiable condition.
**When reporting an immediately notifiable condition (as indicated by an asterisk below), please call the appropriate MDPH program or your Local Board of Health**
Tuberculosis and Latent TB Infectionii
- Active TB Case Report Form * – Use this form to report any individual suspected of having active pulmonary or extra-pulmonary TB
- Latent TB Infection Case Report Form – Use this form to report any positive test for TB (IGRA or TST)
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Coming soon
Epidemiology and Immunization
- Gastrointestinal Illness LTCF Cluster Reporting Form * – Use this form to report any known or suspected clusters of gastrointestinal illness in Long Term Care Facilities.
- Influenza/Respiratory Illness LTCF Cluster Reporting Form
* – Use this form to report any known or suspected clusters of influenza or other respiratory illness in Long Term Care Facilities.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.