- Transition to New NAAT Technology - January 2011
- Increase in Gonorrhea in Massachusetts - January 2011
- <em>Haemophilus ducreyi</em> (Chancroid) Gram Stains to be Discontinued at the State Laboratory - February 2009
- Routine Syphilis Screening for All Inmates is No Longer Required - October 2008
- Dramatic Increases in Syphilis Raise Concern - September 2008
- STDs on the Rise in Massachusetts - June 2008
- Chlamydia trachomatis serology testing for LGV discontinued at State Laboratory - April 2008
- Difficulty in Obtaining Benzathine Penicillin G for the Treatment of Syphilis - July 2006
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV) Presenting as Inflammatory Bowel Disease or Proctitis - January 2005
- Infectious Syphilis Among Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM) - April 2005
- Increasing Number of Cases Caused by Quinolone Resistant Neisseria gonorrhoeae - February 2005
This information is provided by Division of Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.