- Summary of the Massachusetts Smoke-free Workplace Law (PDF)
- Smokefree Workplace Law fact sheet (PDF)
- 105 CMR 661.000 Regulations
- Complaints, Penalties and Enforcement (PDF)
- Questions for Restaurants, Bars and Establishments with Liquor Licenses (PDF)
- Membership Association Exemption (PDF)
- Questions About Workplace Buffer Zones and Outdoor Spaces (PDF)
- Questions About Smoking in Vehicles (PDF)
- Municipal Buildings and Municipal Vehicles (PDF)
- Questions About Bingo (PDF)
- Acute Care Substance Abuse Treatment Center Exemption (PDF)
- Questions About Colleges (PDF)
- Questions About Cigar and Hookah Bars (PDF)
- Questions About Taxis (PDF)
- Questions About Multi-Unit Businesses (PDF)
- 6 x 8 "No Smoking" Signs (PDF)
- 8.5 x 11 "No Smoking" Signs (PDF)
- Sign for Tobacconist/Smoke Shop (PDF)
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Tobacco Cessation & Prevention Program within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.