- Division 6.2 Materials Packaging and Shipping Course
This course will help personnel classify and pack division 6.2 hazardous materials for their transport by land or air. These materials include patient specimens and cultures known or reasonably known to contain a pathogen.
- Agents of Bioterrorism: Sentinel Laboratory Training
- Biosafety and Biosecurity: Minimizing the Risk in the Laboratory
- Biological, Chemical & Radiological Terrorism: A Laboratory Overview for First Responders & Law Enforcement
- NLTN-DPH-Packaging and Shipping
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.