- Division 6.2 Materials Packaging and Shipping Course
This course will help personnel classify and pack division 6.2 hazardous materials for their transport by land or air. These materials include patient specimens and cultures known or reasonably known to contain a pathogen.
- Agents of Bioterrorism: Sentinel Laboratory Training
- Biosafety and Biosecurity: Minimizing the Risk in the Laboratory
- Biological, Chemical & Radiological Terrorism: A Laboratory Overview for First Responders & Law Enforcement
- NLTN-DPH-Packaging and Shipping