- Division 6.2 Materials Packaging and Shipping Course
This course will help personnel classify and pack division 6.2 hazardous materials for their transport by land or air. These materials include patient specimens and cultures known or reasonably known to contain a pathogen.
- Agents of Bioterrorism: Sentinel Laboratory Training file size 6MB
- Biosafety and Biosecurity: Minimizing the Risk in the Laboratory
- Biological, Chemical & Radiological Terrorism: A Laboratory Overview for First Responders & Law Enforcement
- NLTN-DPH-Packaging and Shipping
- MA SPHL LRN Sentinel Laboratory Blue Book file size 15MB
file size 15MB
This is a comprehensive reference guide for the sentinel laboratories for specimens specifically related to Bioterrorism Agents. There are also biosafety checklists and guidelines for Packaging and Shipping Division 6.2 Materials.