- Mandatory submission of select isolates and clinical specimens (PDF)
For Clinical Laboratories (July 2014)
- MA DPH State Laboratory Manual of Tests and Services (PDF) file size 1MB
file size 1MB
Sixth Edition (July 2014)
The MA DPH State Laboratory manual includes submission requirements, lab contacts and testing information for:
- Agents of bioterrorism
- Sexually transmitted diseases STDs (chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, etc.)
- Chemical illness/poisoning (arsenic, lead, mercury, PCB, pesticides, etc.)
- Foodborne illness (enteric pathogens, salmonella, shigella, etc.)
- Tuberculosis (mycobacteriology, antimicrobial susceptibility, etc.)
- Viral illness (HIV, mosquito-borne diseases, smallpox, etc.)
- Vaccine preventable diseases ( Haemophilus influenzae, measles, pertussis, etc.)
This information is provided by the Bureau of Laboratory Sciences within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.