Human Specimen Submission Forms
- Specimen Submission Form - general form used for human tests
SS-SLI-1-13 Patient specimens, culture isolates
- Childhood Lead Submission Form
SS-BL-1-12 (September 2012) Used to submit specimens for blood lead testing
- Chemical Exposure Clinical Specimen Submission Form
SS-CT-1-08 (March 2008)
- Influenza Surveillance Specimen Submission Form
SS-VI-1-14 (September 2014)
Animal, Environmental Specimen Submission Forms
- Animal Specimen Submission Form
SS-SLI-2-08 General form for canine, equine, feline, and livestock surveillance and confirmation
- Rabies Submission Form
- Biological/Chemical Environmental Submission Form
SS-LP-1-01 (September 2012) Unknown powders and liquids - biological/chemical threat
Instructions for Special Sample Collection
- Arbovirus: Mosquito-borne WNV and EEEV diagnostic testing of veterinary specimens and humans
- Chemical exposure clinical samples: Unknown chemical release - identification via blood and urine
- Environmental biological or chemical threat: Submission guidance for unknown powders and liquids
- Lead Testing - Fingerstick Collection Instructions
- Lead Testing - Venipuncture Collection Instructions
SS-VI-1-14 (September 2014) Specimen guidance for the 2014-2015 flu season
- Rabies Specimen Instructions
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.