- Marylou Sudders, Secretary of the Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Maura Healey, Attorney General
- George Bell, General Catalyst Partners
- Monica Bharel, MD, MPH, Commissioner of the Department of Public Health
- Bill Carpenter, Mayor of Brockton
- Colleen Labelle BSN, RN-BC, CARN, Program Director of the State Technical Assistance Treatment Expansion Office Based Opioid Treatment with Buprenorphine (STATE OBOT B) program at Boston Medical Center; Executive Director of the Massachusetts chapter of the International Nurses Society on Addictions.
- Alan Ingram, Ed.D., Deputy Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Judy Lawler, Probation Officer, Chelsea District Drug Court
- Joseph D. McDonald, Sheriff, Plymouth County
- John McGahan, The Gavin Foundation
- Fred Newton, President & CEO of Hope House, Inc.
- Robert Roose, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer of Addiction Services at the Sisters of Providence Health System
- Cindy Steinberg, National Director of Policy & Advocacy, U.S. Pain Foundation; Chair, Policy Council, Massachusetts Pain Initiative
- Ray Tamasi, President and CEO of The Gosnold on Cape Cod
- Steve Tolman, President, Massachusetts AFL-CIO
- Sarah Wakeman, MD, Medical Director, Substance Use Disorders, Center for Community Health Improvement, Division of General Medicine, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hon. Paula M. Carey, Chief Justice of the Trial Court
- Hon. Rosemary B. Minehan, Plymouth District Court
This information is provided by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.