To file a complaint against a licensed/funded substance abuse treatment program or licensed alcohol and drug counselor, please contact  the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services Complaint Line at 617-624-5171.

Department of Public Health
BSAS - LADC Licensing Unit
250 Washington Street 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02108"         


This information is provided by the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services within the Department of Public Health.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.