Counselor License Information

  • :Alcohol and Drug Counselor Licenses must now be applied for and renewed on-line using the BSAS eLicensing System.  In order to get access, please contact or by phone at (617) 624-5076

Substance Abuse Treatment Program License Information

  • If you need information regarding a new license, renewing a license, amending a license, or closing a program, then please contact the BSAS Licensing Inspector in your region:



If you have any further question, please contact BSAS by e-mail at

This information is provided by the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services within the Department of Public Health.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.