Safer Drinking as You Age Video file size 8MB
As you age, your body responds differently to alcohol. After 50, alcohol stays in your body longer and at higher amounts.
The guide below will give you the facts to help you know your body and your limits when it comes to alcohol. It will help you think through what is best for you if you choose to drink.
- Safer Drinking As You Age - English
- Safer Drinking As You Age - Spanish
- To order a free printed copy of this booklet visit the Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse.
Healthy Aging (For adults over 64 and family members)
- Healthy Aging - English
- Healthy Aging - English audio version file size 5MB
- Chinese - 健康的晚年 藥物和酒精 file size 3MB
- Portuguese - Terceira Idade Saudável
- Spanish - Edad Avanzada Saludable
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.