Friendly URL: www.mass.gov/dta/provideralerts
Use the link above to return directly to this page in the future.
The Employment Services Program (ESP) is a joint federal-and state-funded program administered by the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA).
The primary goal of ESP is to assist Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (TAFDC) clients in finding jobs, resolving barriers to employment and providing a means to self-sufficiency. DTA partners with employment service provider organizations to deliver employment training and education programs.
DTA issues provider alerts to communicate procedures, reminders and other information to DTA providers. The alerts on this page are listed by number, then alphabetically by provider type. DTA providers are automatically sent notice of all alerts that apply to them.
If you are a DTA provider that has not been receiving alerts, please contact
DTA CAFE Unit at DTA.Cafe@MassMail.State.MA.US
Department of Transitional Assistance Provider Alerts
Provider Alert - All Providers
- Alert #1 Annual ESP Spending Project Discussions ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #2 Mid-Year ESP Spending & Performance Review ( PDF ) | ( Word )
Provider Alerts - CIES
- Alert #1 FY'10 Initiatives and FY'11 Planning ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #2 EIM Billing ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #3 Re-Enrolling FY'10 Carry-over Clients ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #4 Client Enrollment Form and Tracking Changes in FY'11
( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #5 Billing Protocol Changes in FY'11 ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #6 FY'11 CIES Provider Guidance Reminders ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #7 Mandatory Billing and Exceeded Capacity Procedures
( PDF | ( Word )
- Alert #8 Transportation Policy Clarification ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #9 Temporary Delay in CIES Payment Processing ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #10 Closing Out Inactive CIES Enrolles ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #11 Competitive Integrated Employment Services (CIES) Suspension ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #12 FY'11 Invoice Submission and FY'12 Contracting Decisions
( PDF ) | ( Word)
- Alert #13 FY'11 Invoice Submission and FY'12 Contracting Decisions ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #14 FY'13 CIES Contracts ( PDF ) | ( Word )
- Alert #15 FY'12 CIES Close Out and Transition to FY'13 ( PDF ) ( Word )
Provider Alert - Young Parent Program (YPP)
- Alert #1 FY'11 YPP Monthly Client Tracking Template and Transportation Update ( PDF ) | ( Word ) | ( Excel )
- Alert #2 FY'12 YPP Preliminary Contracts ( PDF ) | ( Word )
This information is provided by the Department of Transitional Assistance
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.