- Bail Detention
- Residential Phase
- Hardware Secure Treatment
- Staff Secure Treatment
- Community Phase/ Day Reporting
The Client Services unit oversees the delivery of a host of clinical and support services. Using an integrated approach, programs address the risk to re-offend by providing a variety of services, including the following:
- Clinical Services
- Medical and Health Services
- Substance Abuse Services
- Assessment and Classification
- Revocation (the process by which a youth in the community is returned to residential programming)
This information is provided by the Department of Youth Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.