Welcome to the Department of Youth Services (DYS) website. At DYS, we strive to promote positive change in the youth committed to our care and custody by engaging in partnerships with communities, families, and government and provider agencies. By working in close collaboration with these entities, we can continue to provide rehabilitative services to youth and help make communities better and safer places to live.
I invite you to explore this website to learn more about our programs and services for young people. Here is a sampling of what you will find:
- Clinical, health and substance abuse services;
- Community services and delinquency prevention;
- Victim Services;
- Education, job training and employment services;
- History of the agency; and
- Contact information for regional offices .
If you can’t find the information you need, please contact us. I thank you for visiting the Department of Youth Services’ website.
This information is provided by the Department of Youth Services.