Positions are available to suit your individual interests. Assignments may be performed during the day, evenings, or weekends. We can accommodate individual talents and skills.
Examples of the many volunteer assignments are as follows:
- Teaching Arts and Crafts Classes
- Cafeteria Assistants
- Clerical Assistance
(many office settings, including the library)
- Adopt-A-Veteran (one-on-one visits)
- In-House Therapy Escorts
- Chapel Escorts
- Feeding Activities
- Dietary Assistant Volunteers
- Adopt-A-Care Center Program
- Large Group Recreation Assistant
- Walkers Club Volunteer
How Can You Get Involved?
- If you're interested in volunteering at the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Beverlyn Blanchard, by email or phone at (413) 532-9475 (x1377).
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke.