If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke, and/or, with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.

To file a complaint with the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke, please contact the following:

Debra Szostkiewicz
General Counsel, Soldiers' Home in Holyoke
Phone: 413-552-4704
Email: debra.szostkiewicz@massmail.state.ma.us

All complaints must be submitted in writing. You will not be penalized for filing a complaint.

You may also contact the Region I Boston Office of Civil Rights to lodge a complaint (covering the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont). Contact information for the Boston Office of Civil Rights is as follows:

Regional Manager
Government Center
J.F. Kennedy Federal Building - Room 1875
Boston, MA 02203
Telephone: 617-565-1340
Fax: 617-565-3809
TDD: 617-565-1343
Web site: www.hhs.gov/ocr/hipaa/

This notice becomes effective on April 14, 2003.


This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.