- any health care professional authorized to enter information into your medical chart;
- all departments of the Holyoke Soldiers' Home;
- any member of a volunteer group we allow to help you while you are at the Holyoke Soldiers' Home; and
- all employees, staff, and other personnel.
Soldiers' Home Pledge Regarding Medical Information Privacy
The Soldiers' Home in Holyoke understands that medical information about you and your health is personal. Holyoke will continue our commitment to protect your medical information. Holyoke creates a record of the care and service you receive at the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke. This record is required to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements. This notice applies to all of the records of your care generated by the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke, whether made by Holyoke personnel or your personal physician. Any physician outside the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke may have different policies or notices regarding his/her use of your medical information created at his/her office.
This notice informs the public on the ways in which the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke may use and disclose the medical information it has about you. Holyoke will also describe your rights and obligations we have regarding the use and disclosure of medical information.
The Soldiers' Home in Holyoke is required by law to enact the following:
- ensure that personally identifiable medical information is kept private;
- provide notice of our legal obligations and privacy practices with respect to medical information about you; and
- abide by the terms of this notice or any modifications to it.
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke.