Other services provided by the Outpatient Department at the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke include dietary services, physical therapy, social services, and a veterans' benefits advisor. All these disciplines collaborate together to assist veterans with their specific medical needs and concerns. A listing of all services rendered by the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke Outpatient Department is listed below.
Please note that appointments are required and may be made by calling the Outpatient Department at (413) 536-1222, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm (EST). The Outpatient Department is closed on State holidays. The various clinics may be subject to date/time changes or cancellation. Please call the Outpatient Department to obtain the most current status of our operations.
- Treatment in General Medicine
- Specialty Clinics
- Dermatology Clinic
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
- Minor Surgery / Proctology
- X-Rays, electrocardiograms (EKGs), and Lab Diagnostic Procedures, as required and with exceptions.
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Consultations (scheduled Tuesdays by appointment)
- Social Services
- Dental Services - Basic Restorations
- Appointments scheduled by dental personnel by calling (413) 532-9475 (x1177)
- Pharmacy Services - limited. Copayment is required. For more information, please call (413) 532-9475 (x1640).
- $10.00 Generic Brand
- $15.00 Preferred Brand
- $25.00 Brand Name
- 30-day supply
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke.