The mission of the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke is to provide care with honor and dignity and the highest quality of personal health care services to Massachusetts Veterans. Our vision is to be recognized as the health care provider of choice for all Veterans residing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Specifically, we establish a continuum of quality health care and strive to:
- Stay in touch with all Soldiers' Home Veterans' needs and expectations
- Maintain compliance with all licensing agencies
(e.g., Department of Veterans Affairs and The Joint Commission), as well as maintain compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Provide adequate staffing to meet the requirements of all licensing agencies and Veterans' needs
- Maintain a safe, secure, pleasant, physical environment that complies with all local, state and federal requirements and codes
- Continuously improve the health care services available for Veterans of the Commonwealth
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.