Our strategic plan involves improving the overall organizational performance by using past proven successful modalities, and implementing the principles of Total Quality Management.
Specifically, our goals are as follows:
- Stay in touch with all Soldiers' Home Veterans' needs and expectations
- Maintain financial viability
- Maintain compliance with all licensing agencies
(e.g., Department of Veterans Affairs and JCAHO), as well as maintain compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Provide adequate staffing to meet the requirements of all licensing agencies and Veterans' needs
- Maintain a safe, secure, pleasant, physical plant environment that complies with all local, state and federal requirements and codes
- Strive to continuously improve the health care services available
This combined process will establish a continuum of quality health care, which will improve service delivery while reducing costs.
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke.