The Interagency Council on Housing and Homelessness (ICHH) was convened by Governor Baker and Lt. Governor Polito in October of 2015. The ICHH is co- chaired by Secretary Sudders and Secretary Ash and consists of Secretaries, Assistant Secretaries and Commissioners of the executive branch of state government.
The ICHH includes five committees comprised of members from:
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services agencies
- Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Mass Housing Partnership
- Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
- Early Education and Care
- Community Economic Development Assistance Corporation
The ICHH meets quarterly and meetings are open to public. The sub-population committees are broadly represented by state agencies, advocates, providers, consumers and other stakeholders.
In addition, there is an ICHH Advisory Committee which also meets quarterly and is made up of agencies, providers, advocates, consumers and other stakeholders. Members of the public, legislature and their staff are welcome to join these meetings.