Let’s Do This Together.
Stop by a special MassHealth enrollment event and talk to us one-on-one about MassHealth coverage. Whether you are renewing, applying for the first time, or have questions about coverage, our friendly experts are specially trained to assist you.
Save the date!
May 17, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
HealthFirst Family Care Center
387 Quarry Street (#100), Fall River, MA 02723
May 18, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Mercier Community Center
21 Salem Street, Lowell, MA 01854
May 19, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Brookside Community Health Center
3297 Washington Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
May 24, 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Family Health Center of Worcester
26 Queen Street, Worcester, MA 01610
May 25, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Charles River Community Center
495 Western Avenue, Brighton, MA 02135
American Sign Language interpreters will be available at all events.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Help us help you by bringing the following:
- Identification, like a driver’s license or passport
- The birthdates and social security numbers for all members in your household who want to apply
- Immigration documents for all non-U.S. citizens who are applying
- A recent pay stub or a copy of your latest federal tax return
- Home or mailing addresses for everyone in the household who wants insurance, unless they are homeless
- Your e-mail address, if you have one
- Proof of Massachusetts residency, like a utility bill, rental agreement and rent receipt, or a letter from your landlord
If you cannot attend an event, you can get free, in-person help from a trained, certified enrollment assister, like a Navigator or Certified Application Counselor, who can answer your questions and help you apply. To find one near you, go to www.MAhealthconnector.org/help-center.
For more information, call the MassHealth Customer Service Center at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648).