Let’s Do This Together.
Stop by a special MassHealth enrollment event and talk to us one-on-one about MassHealth coverage. Whether you are renewing, applying for the first time, or have questions about coverage, our friendly experts are specially trained to assist you.
Save the date!
May 31, 2017, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Mattapan Community Health Center
1575 Blue Hill Avenue
Boston, MA 02126
June 07, 2017, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Lynn Community Health Center
269 Union Street
Lynn, MA 01901
June 13, 2017, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Greater Lawrence Community Action Council (GLCAC)
305 Essex Street
Lawrence, MA 01840
June 16, 2017, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Bay State Medical Center/Bay State Health
Chestnut Bldg., Conference Room 1A
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
June 27, 2017, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Brockton Neighborhood Health Center
63 Main Street
Brockton, MA 02301
American Sign Language interpreters will be available at all events.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Help us help you by bringing the following:
- Identification, like a driver’s license or passport, if available
- The birthdates and social security numbers for all members in your household who want to apply, if available
- Immigration documents for all non-U.S. citizens who are applying, if available
- A recent pay stub or a copy of your latest federal tax return
- Home or mailing addresses for everyone in the household who wants insurance, unless they are homeless
- Your e-mail address, if you have one
- Proof of Massachusetts residency, like a utility bill, rental agreement and rent receipt, or a letter from your landlord
If you cannot attend an event, you can get free, in-person help from a trained, certified enrollment assister, like a Navigator or Certified Application Counselor, who can answer your questions and help you apply. To find one near you, go to www.MAhealthconnector.org/help-center.
For more information, call the MassHealth Customer Service Center at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648).