- This list of religious services is provided as a public service by the Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. The list is solely for informational purposes, and does not imply endorsement by the Commission.
- Information of assistive technology and hearing ear dogs for individuals with deafness or hearing loss.
- MCDHH is the primary state agency offering services to Deaf, Late Deafened, and Hard of Hearing Citizens in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The Department of Case Management and Social services is one of MCDHH's three legally mandated service departments.
- The CATTS Department acts as the initial information resource for the public related to issues of deafness and hearing loss, including communication access training.
- Educational resources such as school programs, sign language classes, summer camps or an early intervention program for parents with a child or student who is deaf, late-deafened or hard of hearing.
- MCDHH contracts with agencies to provide independent living services for deaf, late-deafened and hard of hearing people.
- Explanation of American Sign Language and how to select a sign language class that is right for you. Also, contains teacher resources and other materials.
- The Department for Interpreter/CART Services provides a statewide Interpreter and CART Referral Service.
- There are two views on deafness and Deaf individuals.
- The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission provides services to individuals with disabilities, including the deaf and hard of hearing.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.