- All Out Adventures (AOA), Inc. delivers quality outdoor recreation programming to people of all abilities, their families and friends.
- The Coolidge Corner Theatre - The Deaf & Hard of Hearing Film Club, a program of the not-for-profit independent Coolidge Corner Theatre, meets monthly for viewing films with a Deaf and hearing loss focus. Accommodations include assistive listening devices compatible with hearing aids, telecoil equipped or not, and the films are subtitled. Visit the web site for listings, more information on available programs and resources.
- Department of Conservation and Recreation (Formerly Department of Environmental Management) Please follow this link for more details and a schedule of accessible events.
- InSight Cinema Open Captioned movies on the big screen! Follow this link to find out what titles are currently released, where they will be shown, and the date and time on which they will be screened.
- Museum of Science - ASL Interpreted Programs - Please follow this link for more details and a schedule of events.
- New England Aquarium - Please follow this link for more details and a schedule of events.
- Outdoor Explorations offers a wide variety of ASL - interpreted outdoor and recreational activities. Please follow this link for more details and a schedule of events.
- Citi Performing Arts Center announces several Open Captioned and ASL interpreted performances.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.